The Tremortusk is a machine from the Horizon Forbidden West videogame, designed for the task of culling the human population. Standing several meters tall, it towers above humans, as well as many other machines. While generally slow-moving, the Tremortusk is effectively a walking tank, bearing a barrage of long-range weaponry that enable it to attack from nearly any angle or distance.
This MOC has been tested for stability and durability, however it remains an expert-level build which is not not suitable for small children.
- Part count: 7957 bricks | 580 unique elements
- Dimensions: L 50 cm | W 30 cm | H 39 cm
- Building experience: 2963 steps | 1402 pages
- Designer: Nicola Stocchi – SerialBuilder
- Building instructions
- Beginner’s guide to buy the bricks on Bricklink
- XML part list file for Bricklink upload
- Printable bill of materials
This is a digital product accessible through the MocBay Library App, therefore bricks are not included and must be bought separately.
Before you buy make sure the Library App runs on your system and your account logs in correctly. The Library App is downloadable from the homepage.
The Tremortusk is a patented design, the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this product is strictly prohibited.